Monday, July 13, 2009
For my first post this isn't going to be very good. Nothing is going on right now. I'm listening to nathaniel and katya argue about something and thats all. Past things I did include: I just went kayaking with my friend only to hit a tree while in a current. During the 4th of July after every firework there was an interupting "boom" made by Tennyson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ooo! Tell the Kayaking story! And elaborate on Tenny's "boom", was everyone laughing? I bet I would've been!
Well, we went in a current that was really fast when we saw the tree we tried to pull out but unfortunatley, we couldn't get and hit it stuck and losing my friends hat also in some rapids we hit this huge flat rock that we slid across. Tennyson got freaked out after every boom after cooling down he said boom.
Cool--and scary. I will never ever go kayaking again (if I ever have in the first place). Thanks for telling me ;P
No you should go kayaking its so much fun!
Post a Comment