Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Why does summer have to be so short?

With 3 weeks left of summer left. And nothing amazingly fun happening this summer (accept the Drapers coming) I'm running out of ideas for things to do. I just got passed the "amazingly long and boring part of my book" finished it's time to start really thinking about it. It really stinks that I haven't gone to the library for a while. Please write any ideas for books I should read. I'm out of ideas once I finish crime and punishment.

4 comments:

Susan said...

3 weeks left? Come ON! Make the most of it. Climb a tree. Stay in your PJ's all day long! Eat 7 otterpops in an hour or less. You know, the good stuff of summer :)
Tyra's finishing Gulliver's Travels right now, I'm not sure if she'll recommend it or not.
BTW, it's a good thing you mentioned the Drapers coming in your post, or I would've been all over you on that!

rigel said...

That's the only reason I put you guys coming here. Sadly I can't climb the tree because the thing I use to get up there broke. I can't stay in PJ's all day because of parents and same thing with otter pops. (plus I don't like them). I don't like Gulliver's Travels after attempting to read it. Sorry, try to get me with something else.

Tyra said...

How did the plastic thing break? Just make a rope ladder or something.
Gulliver's Travels is kind of boring at the beginning and at certain parts, but his adventures to Lilliput and to this big-people place are really interesting. I can't think of any books...but post your book!

rigel said...

I snapped it while climbing on it.